University Budget Office
Areas of Responsibility
- Promoting fiscal responsibility within the University community by providing technical
assistance and analysis in planning, administering and monitoring the budget process.
- Preparing budget documents for use in monitoring and controlling the ongoing operations
of the University so that revenues and expenditures remain within legislative appropriations
and policies of the Kansas Board of Regents.
- Preparing materials needed for acquisition of resources within the guidelines of the
Kansas Board of Regents and the State of Kansas.
- Processing of all personnel forms in conformity with the approved budget and position
Budget Documents Prepared
- Fiscal Year Annual Operating Budget
- Fiscal Year Budget Request Document
- Fiscal Year Budget Overview, Budget Terms and Definitions