Soroptimist Scholarship Fund
尊皇棋牌In 1986, the Wichita Chapter of Soroptimist International established the first-ever adult education scholarship for female students after discovering the lack of funds available for adult women. The Soroptimist Scholarship Fund for WSU Students assists those women acquiring a degree for a career or career advancement for the benefit of themselves and their children.
尊皇棋牌This scholarship gives consideration to economic need, academic promise, and leadership qualities. No recipient is excluded; however, preference is given to mature, undergraduate, degree-bound women endeavoring to acquire or advance in a career for the benefit of themselves & children dependent on them. The scholarship may be renewed.
- Be an undergraduate student
- Be enrolled full or part time at Wichita State University.
- Have your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with WSU
- Complete application form
- Print an unofficial transcript of entire academic record
- Print a class schedule for the application term
- Submit all three documents to the Office of Financial Aid
Now Accepting Applications for 2019-2020
Deadline: Must be received in Office of Financial Aid by 5:00 on June 1.